If there’s a day that I like other than anniversaries and Christmas, that must be April Fools’ day. Back in LA, there were so many fun, wild people in our office. April Fools’ is one of those days when HR is more flexible and takes all as jokes. Imagine coming to your office in the morning and found lots and lots of styrofoam-peanuts scattered everywhere – floor, tables, cupboards. Or entering your cube to see every single thing in it wrapped in aluminum foil… your PC, books, chair. That’s how crazy we were.
To make up for the craziness, I planned many things in mind for the hubby instead. From setting up his alarm 1 hour early to placing bubble wrap underneath the toilet seat. Although I wouldn’t dare to go too far because he sure knows his revenge.
- 500ml Apple juice, room temperature
- 10g (0.36oz.) gelatin powder
- Prepare a bowl filled with ice cubes/water.
- Transfer 3 tbsp of apple juice into a large microwave bowl. Microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Add the gelatin powder and mix well.
- Place the bowl on top of ice cube/water.
- Add the rest of the apple juice and mix slowly with a whisk for 5 minutes. Remove the bowl from the ice water.
- Mix quickly for 30 seconds or until frothy foams appear.
- Pour apple juice in glasses ¾ full and scoop the foam on top.
- Cool in the fridge to set for 2 hours and enjoy.
Still looking for more fun ideas? Check out these fun recipes:
- Pina Colada Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Beer Jelly by Brunch with Joy
- Berry Smoothie Incognito by Lifestyle Food Aristry
- Mashed Potato Sundaes by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Roasted Broccoli Dip by Cooking Chat
- Honey Nut Baked Brie Bloomin’ Apple by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Sides & Snacks
- Shepherd’s Trifle by The Joyful Foodie
- Sneaky Veggie Spaghetti Sauce by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Meatloaf “Cupcakes” with Mashed Potato “Frosting” by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- April Fools’ Strawberry Pie by Curious Cuisiniere
- Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo & Peas by Momma’s Meals
- Chicken Pad Thai with Zoodles by Nosh My Way
- Middle Eastern Roast Chicken with Green Harissa by The Texan New Yorker
- Beef Avocado and Tomato Flatbread by Family Foodie
- Fake-out Sliders and Fries by The Redhead Baker
- Pot Luck Chili Cupcakes by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Fool by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon and “Egg” Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Poutine by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Cauliflower Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Fudgy Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Fruit Pizza by Whole Food | Real Families
- Mud Pies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gluten Free Joker Cakes by Gluten Free Crumbley
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.