Greek Quesadilla Recipe
Fact: when you can have appetizers as your main dish, it just tastes better. And when you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it tastes even more wonderful.
This is happening now. Thanks for reading, mmmkayyyy….
Kidding – I should probably stop munching this quesadilla so I can share this with you. I think this is my first Greek recipe here. Truth be told, I was not a fan of anything Greek and was picky with the tzatziki sauce. It was my husband who led me to this dungeon. When he likes something, he can continuously eat the same thing over and over again. And that also applies to places and restaurants. And I’m not talking about him visiting his favorite place weekly, but we’re talking about daily visits, or at least few times in a week. So that’s how I started my love affair with Greek food & these Greek Quesadilla Breakfast wraps.
Well, this Greek Quesadilla Breakfast Wraps… I’m not trying to make you fall in love with it, but I’m just letting you know that, for me, this combination is EVERYTHING.
Ok, enough ramblings. Go get your ingredients and start making this Greek Quesadilla Recipe!!
- 1 naan bread, cut into 2
- ½ cup rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 5 black/kalamata olives, chopped
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced or diced
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 tbs fresh chopped parsley
- 3 tbs greek yogurt
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- Heat a large frying pan.
- Add all ingredients into naan pocket. Carefully place the wraps in the frying pan and cook until cheese is melted and tortilla begins to brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- For the tzatziki sauce, place all ingredients in a small bowl and combine.
Which Greek recipes are you planning to make this week?
- Greek Salad (Horiatiki Salata) by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Greek-Style Sliders with Feta Aioli by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Mushroom, Kalamata Olive and Feta Stuffed Phyllo with Whipped Feta Dip by Pook’s Pantry
- Rosemary and Olive Grissini by What Smells So Good?
- Socca Pizza with Spinach, Roasted Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Feta by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Spanakopita Bites by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Tiropitas (Greek Cheese Triangles ) by Moore or Less Cooking
- Tyropita Appetizer Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Avgolemono Chicken Zoodle Soup by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Quick and Easy Greek Avgolemono Soup by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Shrimp Avgolemono with Spinach by Monica’s Table
- Vegetarian Magiritsa (Greek Easter Soup) by Palatable Pastime
- Baklava French Toast with Cinnamon Honey Syrup by A Mind Full Mom
Greek Main Dishes:
- Brizola (Greek-style Pork Chops) by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chicken Greek Salad Flatbread by Family Foodie
- Greek Chirashi Sushi by NinjaBaker
- Greek Breakfast Wraps by Brunch-n-Bites
- Greek Meatball Salad by Magnolia Days
- Gyro Meatballs with Lemon Rice by Casa de Crews
- Kotopita (Greek Chicken Pie) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Mediterranean Meatball Gyros Sandwich by Life Tastes Good
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Shoulder with Roasted Vegetables by Food Lust People Love
- Souvlaki Chicken Wraps with Homemade Tzatziki by The Crumby Cupcake
- Youvetsi (Greek beef or lamb and orzo stew) by Caroline’s Cooking
Greek Side Dishes:
- Greek-style rice salad by Pine Needles In My Salad
- Greek Zucchini Fritters by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Homemade Tzatziki Sauce by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Spanakorizo by Feeding Big and More
- Chocolate Baklava by The Chef Next Door
- Greek Lemon Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Greek Spice Cake by Our Good Life
- Greek Walnut Cake by Pies and Plots
- Greek Wedding Cookies – Kourabiethes/Kourabiedes by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Loukoumades – Greek Donuts by The TipToe Fairy
- Loukoumades (Greek honey fritters) by The Redhead Baker
- Ouzito: The Greek Mojito by Hardly A Goddess
Plus Baked Shrimp with Feta plus More Greek Cuisine from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.