Super easy Nutella Pizza – a decadent dessert to make that’s as fun to bake as it is to enjoy! Definitely the best dessert pizza with fresh summer fruit!
I’m like a little kid on Christmas morning full of excitement over this recipe! Isn’t it so fun? This would probably one of my easy dessert recipes to share. I would love to claim this idea to myself but that’s not true. The idea started on my way home from regular checkup at the dentist. Each time I leave the dentist office, I feel I should celebrate it with something big since I don’t need to see them for the next six months. So I want something fun, something colorful, something chocolaty, and this Nutella Pizza is the answer.
The ingredients are so easy. I am using a store bough pizza dough from my local market here. Roll the dough to this pizza pan. I am glad I’m using this pan because it’s a non-stick one so it’s ideal for homemade and frozen pizza; and this pan comes with a secure grip for easy handling and transferring to and from the oven. Once your base is baked, you simply add all the ingredients you want. Since I have a big appetite for chocolate, I add Nutella for my base and shower more chocolate on top using this grater. You probably can’t see it because they’re so fine but this grater is one of my favorites since it comes with compartment. So I don’t need to worry looking for one when I need it.
And here comes a big slice. Just be sure to use this pizza wheeler to slice it up so it doesn’t damage your pizza pan.
- Pizza dough
- Chocolate (I use 70% dark chocolate)
- Mascarpone cheese or Greek yogurt
- Chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- Coconut flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll out the dough to a 9-inch-diameter round and transfer the dough to a pizza pan. Using your fingers, make indentations all over the dough. Brush the dough with butter, then bake until the crust is crisp and pale golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Immediately spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over the pizza then sprinkle all the chocolate chips over. Bake just until the chocolate begins to melt, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the pizza. Cut into wedges and serve.