Thai Beef Taco Bites
These beef tacos are full of bold Thai flavors and topped with toasted peanuts. Enjoy the yummy Thai flavors in taco form that will feed a hungry crowd!
Did you realize that it is very difficult to go on a diet between Thanksgiving to, at least, Valentine’s Day? There are so many events in between that the least we’ve been doing is eating clean and healthy foods. I am glad our anniversary does not fall in March; otherwise I might wear my yoga pants all year long. And with Chinese New Year coming up next week, I am sure I will be in a food coma by then.
Well, Super Bowl week is finally here! I like football, but don’t love it (sorry) but I do love soccer and the euphoria is similar to that of football at the place where I grew up. Super Bowl Sunday might be the biggest game day of the year, but it’s also famous for being a day filled with most insanely delicious food and booze. Hence; my definition of a good Super Bowl Party is a crowd showing up with plates and dishes of good food… and oh, the commercials. This always become the major topic we discussed on our weekly Monday meeting and we never got tired of it.
Today, I’m sharing this Thai Beef Taco Bites. It’s no secret that I’m still craving for Thai food and been cooking some delicious Thai food at home. And of course, I can’t miss having another Thai bites for Super Bowl or Sunday Supper. Well, this isn’t your Super Bowl party, but it will definitely wow your guests and will keep your guests coming back for seconds, and probably thirds.
This recipe might look to long for you, but worry not because I made a YouTube video so it is easier for you to follow along. Click here to watch the video on how to make these Thai Beef Taco Bites and don’t forget to subscribe.
- 1 lb beef eye round, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 tbs fish sauce
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, and more for garnish
- ½ tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 medium-size lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Toasted peanuts, chopped
- Juice of half lime
- Your favorite Taco shells
- Beef marinade: combine ½ tsp ginger, 2 tbs fish sauce, 2 tbs oil, and pinch of sugar. Add beef slices and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Salad dressing: combine olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, cilantro, fish sauce, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and combine with lettuce, carrots, and green onion.
- Cook the beef on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until well done.
- To assemble: divide salad among taco shells, add beef, garnish with cilantro and peanuts. Serve with sriracha and lime juice.
With so many tasty options out there, it’s so hard to choose which to make, but we’ve put together a list of these mouthwatering recipes:
Appetizers and Sides to go along with these Thai Beef Taco Bites
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Wholistic Woman
- Avocado Egg Rolls by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Buttermilk Battered Chicken Wings by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Cajun Okra Fries by Food Lust People Love
- Cheddar Sausage Balls by Tramplingrose
- Cheese Board and Baguettes Make for the Start of a Great Game Day Feast by Delaware Girl Eats
- Cheesy Crabmeat Canapés by Meal Planning Magic
- Cheesy Sausage Dip by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Chicken Fajita Nachos by Sweet Mornings
- Chipotle-Ranch Chicken Wings by Casa de Crews
- Corn Dog Muffins by Noshing With The Nolands
- Crock-Pot Bean Dip by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Deep Fried Pimento Cheese and Celery Bites by Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking
- Dill Pickle Dip by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fish Taquitos by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Gluten Free Asian Sweet Chili Wings by Flippin’ Delicious
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe by Real Food Real Deals
- Hogs in a blanket by Cooking on the Ranch
- Hot Pork Roll and Cheese Dip by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Nacho Waffle Fries by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Patatas Pobres for a Crowd by Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites by Family Foodie
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates by The Healthy Fit Foodie
- Rajas by Pook’s Pantry
- Roasted Broccoli Artichoke Dip by Cooking Chat
- Slow Cooker Thai Wings by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Smoky Blender Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Southwestern Eggroll Cups by A Gouda Life
- Southwestern Flatbread and a “Design Your Own Flatbread” Table by The Freshman Cook
- Spicy Szechuan Shrimp Lettuce Cups by Palatable Pastime
- Sweet and Spicy Hummus by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Texas Caviar by Books n’ Cooks
- Tex-Mex Egg Rolls by Cookin’ Mimi
- Thai Beef Taco Bites by Brunch-n-Bites
- Three Cheese Macaroni Bites by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders With Tangy Warm Cabbage Slaw by Taste And See
- Buffalo Chicken Chili by Monica’s Table
- Cheeseburger Pizza by Life Tastes Good
- Cheesy Cheesesteaks by Family Around The Table
- Emeril’s Chicken and Andouille Gumbo by The Texan New Yorker
- Game Day Chili by Our Good Life
- Handy Beef Buns by Get the Good Stuff
- Lahmacun – Turkish flatbread by Caroline’s Cooking
- New Jersey Sloppy Joe by kimchi MOM
- Pizza Pasta Bake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Italiano Sandwich by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Puerto Rican Pernil (Garlic Roast Pork) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ree’s Philly Cheesesteaks by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Cheese Bombers by Kitchen Gidget
- Spicy Tuna Croquette Sliders with Avocado Pesto by The Crumby Cupcake
Desserts and Drinks
- Chocolate Football Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix by Pies and Plots
- Game Day Mocktails by Beauty and the Beets
- Gluten Free Football Potato Candy by Gluten Free Crumbley
- S’more Poutine by Desserts Required
- Super Duper Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn by Only Taste Matters
- Plus Big Game Party Recipes plus Sausage and Peppers Over Cheesy Grits by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.