Tuna Salad in Parmesan Cups make an elegant and impressive appetizer. So tasty, fancy shmanzy, and make a yummy bite size appetizer.
So tasty, fancy shmanzy, and make a yummy bite size appetizer. It’s the last day in November, friends! December is finally here and we’re just weeks away from the New Year. So many things have changed these past few months, including this website. Did you notice something different today? I got a whole new look! A website facelift and botox. Be sure to come back in a few weeks for a new ecook book.
I hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving because I did. I be honest…it’s too short and coming back to work on Monday after a long weekend was the hardest. Well, now that it is December (almost), it seems appropriate to talk about party and gifts. Our December agenda is filled with so many gatherings and we are thankful for that. We’ve been talking non-stop about food, food, and food.
If you like something simple and fancy, you must make these tuna salad in parmesan cups. Parmesan cups are so easy to make and it only takes 10 minutes to make these appetizer. I’m using Safe Catch Tuna which I really enjoy. In case you missed it, I also used Safe Catch Tuna and made these Tuna Croissant and Avocado Tuna Bruschetta. Click here to learn more about Safe Catch and connect with them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- 11/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and fully cooked
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can Safe Catch tuna
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a silpat mat on a baking sheet. Place 6 (1/4-cup) mounds of Parmesan cheese on the mat and gently tap down until each mound is flat. Bake for 7-10 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Use a thin spatula to transfer the Parmesan to a muffin tin. Gently mold Parmesan Cup to fit the shape of the muffin tin. Let cool until firm, about 5-6 minutes. Continue with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Tuna salad: combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl then divide between cups. Serve immediately.