No baking or oven required. This mascarpone cheesecake will be your next favorite dessert. Chilled in the fridge, each slice will give you a tantalizing taste as you take every bite. You only need to mix a few ingredients and make some layers out of them along with the cookies. If you are fed up with baking and oven heat, this mascarpone cake with cookies will surpass your expectations of a heavenly homemade sweet treat.
What you need
- 1 cup of mascarpone cheese (buy here)
- 1½ cups of whipped cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup of chocolate cream, store-bought (buy here)
- 14 ounces of cookies (buy here)
- ½ cup of milk
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer (buy here)
- Springform pan, 8×3 inches (20×8 cm) (buy here)
- Parchment paper
- Flat plate
How to make
- In a mixing bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, whipped cream, and powdered sugar
- Mix with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined
- Divide the mixture into two portions. Add chocolate cream to either and mix evenly
- In a parchment-lined springform pan, arrange the cookies on the bottom to form the base layer of your cookie mascarpone cake
- Make the second layer by adding the chocolate mixture to spread over the cookies
- Fill the inner side of the pan with the cookies and place some others on top of the chocolate layer
- Evenly spread a half of the mascarpone mixture over the cookies
- Bring more cookies to dip in the milk
- Use them to line the inner side of the pan and to make another cookie layer
- Last, top it with the mascarpone mixture again. You will see that this mascarpone cake with cookies has layers of mixture and cookies in between
- Let it sit in the fridge for 5 hours
- After you take the pan out, put a flat plate on its top and flip it before removing the parchment lining
- Slice your cookie cake into some pieces and serve
Make sure you check out the following list of products to help you scrutinize the ingredients and equipment you may need later
1. Rio Briati Mascarpone Cheese
It originates in Wisconsin and is made from pasteurized cow’s cream and cow’s milk, along with citric acid. This cheese is an alternative to cream cheese, sour cream, or yogurt. It comes in an 8-oz package, and the texture is like a fluffy, sweet cream cheese. It is perfect for desserts, savory dishes, or as a cream sauce for pasta, and also to enrich polenta, grits, or risotto
2. Baker’s Choice Chocolate Cream
This pastry filling has a rich and creamy texture and is free from sugar. It is made from malitol, hydrogenated and non-hydrogenated vegetable oils and fats, cocoa powder, soy flour, soy lecithin, cellulose, artificial flavors, sucralose, and salt. It is a versatile ingredient for snacks, pancakes, sandwiches, donuts, baked goods, sundaes, or even milkshakes and smoothies. You can also use it as a topping for ice cream, a dip for fruit, or a base for sweet syrup.
3. Famous Amos Cookies
Add them to your mascarpone cake recipe for a rich flavor and crunchy texture. They will carry the sweet and bitter sensations to your tastebuds. These cookies are made with ultra-smooth Belgian chocolate and packed in a 7-oz bag. The resealable package will lock in flavor and maintain freshness to prevent your cookies from getting soggy.
4. Lord Eagle Electric Mixer
It can rotate up to 1100 revolutions per minute, which will make the texture of your mascarpone cake with cookies mixture smooth and creamy. With a 300 W motor, this handheld mixer has 5 types of speeds and will also work great for your dough, eggs, butter, or even cream. It is attached with 2 beaters and 1 balloon whisk and easy to pack after using with its snap-on storage case.
5. Hiware Springform Pan
You will get 3 pieces of round pans with a diameter of 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches, plus 150 parchment paper liners. It will help you make recipes where you cannot turn the pan upside down to remove the cake, like mousse, quiche, or coffee cake. With a double layer of non-stick coating, you do not have to flour it first before using or make a mess with your clean up.